ASCOconnection.org is the professional networking site for the American Society of Clinical Oncology and the Association for Clinical Oncology and the companion website for ASCO Connection, the organizations' official member publication. It is the primary source of information about Society and Association programs and resources. ASCO Connection promotes opportunities for interaction between the organizations and their members, and members and their colleagues.
ASCOconnection.org features blogs from members and leaders, the online version of the membership publication as well as online exclusive articles, career development resources, and links to the Membership Directory and ASCO myConnection.
A special edition, The Best of ASCO Connection Blogs, features engaging blog posts from the previous year and is distributed annually at the ASCO Annual Meeting.
If you are interested in submitting a blog post or article, or want to learn more about opportunities for networking, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASCO Connection is a member benefit and is mailed in print to members in good standing. To change your mailing address or cancel your print subscription, please contact ASCO Customer Service.
Access for ASCO Members
All blogs and articles are open to members of the American Society of Clinical Oncology and Association for Clinical Oncology. However, members need to log in with their ASCO.org username and password to access member-only content and/or to post comments anywhere on the site.
Access for Nonmembers with an ASCO.org Guest Account
Access for Nonmember Visitors Not Logged In
Nonmember guests who visit the site but who don't register an ASCO.org Guest Account can read most content. However, only logged-in visitors can comment on content.
Awards and Affiliations
- ASCO Connection blogger Ashley Love Sumrall, MD, FACP, for "Nine Ways Carnegie Hall and Cancer Care Are Similar" - Social Media – Best Single Blog Post
- ASCO Connection blogger Stephanie Graff, MD, FACP, for "Everything I Needed to Know, I Learned in a Cancer Clinic" - Social Media – Best Single Blog Post
APEX Grand Award
ASCO Connection blogger Julia Close, MD, for "You Are Okay: Letting Go of Guilt, “Balance,” and Impossible Expectations" - Social Media – Best Single Blog Post
- ASCO Connection issue “Women in Oncology: Breaking Down Barriers and Looking to the Future” (November 2016) - Magazines, Journals & Tabloids – Print (+32 pages)
- ASCO Connection blogger Anne Katz, PhD, RN, FAAN: Overall blog content
- A Conversation with Will Schwalbe, Author of The End of Your Life Book Club by ASCO staff writer Jack Lambert - Writing (Interviews and Personal Profiles)
- ASCO Connection issue “Improving Access to Targeted Therapies With ASCO's First Clinical Trial: TAPUR” (September 2015) - Magazines, Journals & Tabloids – Print (+32 pages)
- ASCO Connection issue “ASCO Prepares for an Aging Nation” (January 2015) - Magazines, Journals & Tabloids – Print (+32 pages)
- ASCO Connection article “The Society's Mission to Reduce Cancer Health Disparities” - Writing – Feature Writing
- ASCO Connection blogger Anne Katz, PhD, RN, FAAN, for “Addressing Sex vs. Death Perceptions in Prostate Cancer Treatment” - Social Media – Best Single Blog Post
- Web Publishing: General Excellence (Blog) - Bronze Winner
- Web Features: Copy or Writing - Silver Winner
- ASCO Connection: Trainee & Early-Career Oncologists - Print Magazines, Journals & Tabloids
- ASCOconnection.org - Website Content
- ASCO Connection blogger Don S. Dizon, MD, FACP, FASCO, for "Twitter Responds: Reactions to Patients Tweeting About Their Cancer" - Social Media – Best Single Blog Post
- ASCO Connection blogger Don S. Dizon, MD, FACP, FASCO: Overall Blog Content
- Magazine and Journal Writing
- Magazine & Journal Design & Layout
- Outstanding Website
- Health and Medical Writing
- Magazine and Journal Writing
- Magazine and Journal Writing (under the title of ASCO News & Forum)
APEX Awards recognize print and digital publications for achievements in graphic design, editorial content, and overall communications effectiveness.
If you have questions or comments, contact us at email@example.com.