Oct 27, 2014
Congratulations on completing your fellowship! As you move to the next stage of your career, be sure to renew your ASCO membership to begin receiving the member benefits of a Full Member, in addition to the valuable benefits you enjoyed as a fellow. ASCO recognizes the importance of early-career physicians to the future of cancer care and understands the professional challenges that they face.
To support members in this stage, ASCO offers discounted dues to Full Members in the first three years after completion of an approved oncology subspecialty training program. This reduced dues rate entitles you to all of the benefits of Full membership, as well as resources tailored to early-career professional development.
Some of the many benefits you will receive as a Full Member include:
- Free print and online access to the Journal of Clinical Oncology (JCO) and Journal of Oncology Practice (JOP)
- Daily oncology findings and policy updates delivered to your inbox with ASCO’s “Cancer in the News” emails
- Significant registration discounts for ASCO meetings, as well as abstract submission and sponsorship privileges to the ASCO Annual Meeting
- 20% discount on ASCO University® products and resources, including ASCO-SEP, Meeting Slides, and Maintenance of Certification courses
- Free access to practice resources such as ASCO’s Coding and Reimbursement Service
- Leadership and networking opportunities through participation on ASCO committees
Access to these resources and participation in a network of more than 35,000 oncology professionals from every corner of oncology and the world makes ASCO membership the start to a great career. Learn more about all of the advantages of ASCO membership.
For personal assistance in renewing your ASCO membership, please contact ASCO Member Services at by phone at 703-299-0158 or 888-282-2552, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.