Aug 30, 2017
By ASCO CEO Clifford A. Hudis, MD, FACP, FASCO
In the wake of Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria, ASCO is committed to providing those of you affected by the storms with the resources we hope will help you manage your practice and care for your patients.
We have compiled a variety of resources for you and your patients available on ASCO.org including:
- A listing of practices and physicians in the affected areas that have made themselves available to see patients affected by the storms
- Patient resources and phone numbers for the National Cancer Institute and CancerCare
- Patient-focused insight and guidance from Cancer.Net
- ASCO staff contact information to assist your practice
- ASCO State Affiliate contact information
- State Medical Society information
We will update this page regularly, so please check back when you are able. Additionally, we will be sharing updates via our Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn channels if you prefer to get information that way.
Please know that you have the support of ASCO, your professional society, as you begin the task of finding a “new normal” after such devastation. If you have additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.