Apr 25, 2011
The Tumor Oncoloy: Challenging Cases webinar is now available on ASCO University. The webinar includes a review of the oncologists’ responsibility to:
- Care for their patients in a continuum that extends from the moment of diagnosis through the course of illness
- Provide appropriate anticancer treatment, including symptom control and psychosocial support
- Review challenging patient cases related to AML and Adenocarcinoma encountered in practice
- And more. . .
Format: 45-minute interactive presentation, followed by Q&A
Price: $50 ($40 with ASCO member discount)
- Jamie H. Von Roenn, MD - Medical Oncologist
- Northwestern University
- Charles F. von Gunten, MD, PhD - Medical Oncologist
- Institute for Palliative Medicine at San Diego Hospice
- Moores UCSD Comprehensive Cancer Center
A maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ and a Certificate of Participation and/or Completion are available.
CME credit is only available to individual purchasers.