Sep 07, 2011
With mobile apps from ASCO and Cancer.Net, it is easier than ever for patients to find the latest cancer information and for oncology professionals to stay up-to-date on the resources available for patients.
Download Cancer.Net’s mobile app for patients
Cancer.Net’s new app is the mobile companion for patients to stay informed about cancer and to organize personal data needed for doctor’s visits. When using the app, patients are able to:
- read up-to-date guides on their type of cancer (more than 120 types of cancer are included), with information about treating cancer, managing side effects and the cost of care, and living with cancer;
- use interactive tools to keep track of questions to ask health care providers and record voice answers;
- save information about prescribed medications, including photos of labels and bottles (on camera-enabled devices);
- track the time and severity of symptoms and side effects; and
- connect to Cancer.Net’s RSS feeds to stay up-to-date on the latest videos, podcasts, and Cancer.Net articles.
Patients can download the mobile app at cancer.net/app.