Dec 16, 2020
With the resurgence of COVID-19 cases in the United States, Project N95 is once again working with ASCO to offer qualifying members access to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Through this collaboration, members can purchase PPE, listed below, at bulk pricing and in small quantities:
- N95 respirators (certified by FDA and NIOSH)
- 3 and 4 ml Blue Nitrile Powder Free Patient examination gloves
- ASTM Level 1 and Level 3 surgical masks
- Level 1 and Level 2 AAMI isolation gowns
- Hard surface disinfectant
- Disposable face shields
The deadline to purchase the PPE is December 29, 2020, at 3:00 PM ET. Due to shipping restrictions, this offer is only available to ASCO members in the United States including Puerto Rico. The expected shipping dates vary based on product and range from January 12 through February 15, 2021.
Project N95 is a not-for-profit organization that aims to deliver critical equipment to frontline workers as quickly as possible by driving transparency in the market and procurement best practices.