Welcome to Molecular Oncology Tumor Boards
The Molecular Oncology Tumor Boards are a series of bi-monthly, user-driven discussions designed to help cancer care providers with the interpretation and understanding of tumor molecular profiling tests and studies. Moderated by an expert pathologist and medical oncologist, each case will be updated with new information over a 2-week period as user comments are added. Sign in with your ASCO username and password to participate. After 2 weeks, the discussion will be locked to further commentary and users will be able to claim CME credit for their participation. Visit ASCO University to learn more.
To participate in discussions on other oncology-related topics, visit ASCO’s member community on myConnection. Connect with colleagues, build your professional network, exchange ideas, collaborate, and more
1. Describe patterns of response and progression in metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer
2. Discuss common molecular alterations in prostate cancer
3. Recognize conditions in which immunotherapy is a treatment option in prostate cancer
1. Explain the recent changes in the management of patients with recurrent/metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (R/M HNSCC).
2. Describe the role of NGS in the management of patients with R/M HNSCC.
3. Explain the extent and type of...