Welcome to ASCO Connection Discussion

The ASCO Connection Discussion forum is a space for oncology professionals and others with an interest in cancer care to ask and answer questions about every aspect of the field, from professional development advice to clinical conundrums. Everyone is welcome to participate: to ask a question or leave a response, first log in with your ASCO username and password. Please read the Discussion and Commenting Guidelines before you post a question or response. Contact our staff by email for assistance with the Discussion forum.

LOGIN TO START A DISCUSSION
Molecular Oncology Tumor Board
ASCO University
Feb 14, 2018 7:40 AM
Read more to answer the following questions:
1.    Review two different screening tests for Lynch Syndrome
2.    Recognize the  actions needed to identify lynch syndrome
3.    Explain the therapeutic importance of microsatellite instability in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer
International
ASCO International Affairs
Jan 23, 2018 5:45 PM
In October, ASCO partnered with the Philippine Society of Medical Oncology and the Oncology Nursing Society to hold a Multidisciplinary Cancer Management Course in Manila, Philippines. At the end of the course, respondents were asked to rate their level of understanding or ability on objectives...
International
ASCO International Affairs
Jan 04, 2018 4:49 PM
In September, ASCO partnered with Hassan II Hospital University to hold an International Palliative Care Workshop (IPCW) in Fez, Morocco. At the end of the course, respondents were asked to rate their level of understanding or ability on objectives prior to attending and after completing the course...
Research and Meeting News
Michelle Allan,
Jan 03, 2018 4:37 AM
While working out my abdomen, I experienced a bit of a pain and I'm sure that was not the pain that the workout causes. It was completely a different kind of pain which I felt is taking place in the deep muscles of the abdomen. Although I've studied some basic anatomy so I'm aware about the muscles...
Molecular Oncology Tumor Board
ASCO University
Dec 06, 2017 10:09 AM
Read more to answer the following questions:
1. What are conceivable next steps in managing this patient?
2. How does the molecular biology of mucosal melanoma vary from cutaneous melanoma?
3. What factors would guide subsequent treatment options?

Pages

Advertisement