Welcome to ASCO Connection Discussion

The ASCO Connection Discussion forum is a space for oncology professionals and others with an interest in cancer care to ask and answer questions about every aspect of the field, from professional development advice to clinical conundrums. Everyone is welcome to participate: to ask a question or leave a response, first log in with your ASCO username and password. Please read the Discussion and Commenting Guidelines before you post a question or response. Contact our staff by email for assistance with the Discussion forum.

LOGIN TO START A DISCUSSION
Filter by International
International
ASCO International Affairs
Jan 23, 2018 5:45 PM
In October, ASCO partnered with the Philippine Society of Medical Oncology and the Oncology Nursing Society to hold a Multidisciplinary Cancer Management Course in Manila, Philippines. At the end of the course, respondents were asked to rate their level of understanding or ability on objectives...
International
Jan 04, 2018 4:49 PM
In September, ASCO partnered with Hassan II Hospital University to hold an International Palliative Care Workshop (IPCW) in Fez, Morocco. At the end of the course, respondents were asked to rate their level of understanding or ability on objectives prior to attending and after completing the course...
International
Enrique Soto Perez De Celis, MD
Sep 26, 2017 2:58 PM
Dear friends of the global oncology community.
My name is Enrique Soto and I am a medical oncologist working in Mexico City and an ASCO member. I want to use this discussion post to ask for your help in a fundraiser I am organizing. As you may know, on September 19, Mexico was hit by a massive...
International
Aug 29, 2017 5:51 PM
In July, ASCO partnered with the Russian Society of Clinical Oncology to hold an International Clinical Trials Workshop (ICTW) in Moscow. This was the first ICTW at which a retrospective pre-post design was used to evaluate the educational objectives. At the end of the course, respondents were...
International
Aug 16, 2017 11:35 AM
In 2016, ASCO partnered with the Middle East Cancer Consortium to hold an International Palliative Care Workshop in Almaty, Kazakhstan. One year later, a follow-up survey were sent to participants to assess the impact the course had on their practices.
Eighty percent of respondents said that they...

Pages

Advertisement