Welcome to ASCO Connection Discussion
The ASCO Connection Discussion forum is a space for oncology professionals and others with an interest in cancer care to ask and answer questions about every aspect of the field, from professional development advice to clinical conundrums. Everyone is welcome to participate: to ask a question or leave a response, first log in with your ASCO username and password. Please read the Discussion and Commenting Guidelines before you post a question or response. Contact our staff by email for assistance with the Discussion forum.
1. Review two different screening tests for Lynch Syndrome
2. Recognize the actions needed to identify lynch syndrome
3. Explain the therapeutic importance of microsatellite instability in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer
1. What are conceivable next steps in managing this patient?
2. How does the molecular biology of mucosal melanoma vary from cutaneous melanoma?
3. What factors would guide subsequent treatment options?