Welcome to ASCO Connection Discussion
The ASCO Connection Discussion forum is a space for oncology professionals and others with an interest in cancer care to ask and answer questions about every aspect of the field, from professional development advice to clinical conundrums. Everyone is welcome to participate: to ask a question or leave a response, first log in with your ASCO username and password. Please read the Discussion and Commenting Guidelines before you post a question or response. Contact our staff by email for assistance with the Discussion forum.
1. What are conceivable next steps in managing this patient?
2. How does the molecular biology of mucosal melanoma vary from cutaneous melanoma?
3. What factors would guide subsequent treatment options?
1. What additional testing should the patient undergo?
2. Will the results of genetic testing help guide prognosis in this patient?
3. Will the results of genetic testing help determine what treatment would work best for the patient?
1. Describe patterns of response and progression in metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer
2. Discuss common molecular alterations in prostate cancer
3. Recognize conditions in which immunotherapy is a treatment option in prostate cancer
My name is Enrique Soto and I am a medical oncologist working in Mexico City and an ASCO member. I want to use this discussion post to ask for your help in a fundraiser I am organizing. As you may know, on September 19, Mexico was hit by a massive...
1. Explain the recent changes in the management of patients with recurrent/metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (R/M HNSCC).
2. Describe the role of NGS in the management of patients with R/M HNSCC.
3. Explain the extent and type of...