Welcome to ASCO Connection Discussion
The ASCO Connection Discussion forum is a space for oncology professionals and others with an interest in cancer care to ask and answer questions about every aspect of the field, from professional development advice to clinical conundrums. Everyone is welcome to participate: to ask a question or leave a response, first log in with your ASCO username and password. Please read the Discussion and Commenting Guidelines before you post a question or response. Contact our staff by email for assistance with the Discussion forum.
1. Who should get routine molecular testing at the time of diagnosis of NSCLC and what genes should be included in the molecular panel?
2. What is the proper timing of testing and sequencing of available therapies?
3. What treatment options are available...
1. Recognize the diagnosis of CML and importance of bone marrow biopsy at presentation.
2. Apply considerations when choosing initial therapy.
3. Recognize when to switch therapy when response is suboptimal.
4. Identify how to treat...
Is further tissue needed to confirm radiologically presumed metastatic disease or for repeat HER2 testing? What systemic therapy option would you recommend for confirmed HER2 negative metastatic gastric cancer?
Recognize the clinical characteristics and outcomes for patients with FLT3 mutations?
Describe the role of FLT3 inhibitors for the initial treatment of AML?
Understand the role of gene mutations, including CLT3, in the pathologic classification of...