ASCO Central, located in the Oncology Professionals Hall at the 2012 Annual Meeting, is designed to highlight all of ASCO’s programs and services.
Attendees will have the opportunity to visit and learn about:
- ASCO Connection—ASCO’s official member magazine and professional
networking site. Pick up a complimentary copy of The Best of ASCO Connection Commentary. The ASCO Connection staff will be on hand to answer questions and will be offering a special giveaway--a free mini-retractable mouse for laptops--while supplies last.
- ASCO Guidelines and Clinical Tools & Resources, including a USB giveaway of
- ASCO member benefits, including a free engraved organizer when you join
ASCO. Already a member? Bring a colleague to join and you both receive an
organizer while supplies last
- ASCO’s Mobile Apps for members and meeting attendees
- Patient information and resources, including Cancer.Net
- Publications and products, including a limited number of free ASCO University®
activation codes for select products to be handed out on a daily basis, and
additional ASCO publications and products, which are available for sale in
- The Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI®), QOPI Certification Program,
and Practice Guidelines Implementation Network (PGIN); representatives will be
available for discussion and demonstration of clinical tools
ASCO Central is located in front of the Oncology Professionals Hall in Booth 7004.