We’re inviting #ASCO12 attendees and our followers on Twitter to join us in Room N228, in the North Building of McCormick Place for engaging conversation, snacks, and of course to tweet.
The Tweetup is first and foremost an opportunity to meet and talk, but the gathering will also feature brief, informal remarks from:
Dr. Robert Miller @rsm2800
- Trends in Twitter Use by Physicians at the American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting, 2010 and 2011
- Practical Guidance: The Use of Social Media in Oncology Practice
Dr. Mike Thompson @mtmdphd
- The Role of Twitter and Social Media in Clinical Trials
- Decoding QR Codes for ASCO Posters
Dr. Brian McGowan @BrianSMcGowan
Joining via Skype
- The Meaningful Use of Social Media by Physicians
- Data Highlights from Physician Adoption of Social Media for Life-long Learning
Interested in joining? RSVP and follow @ASCO on Twitter. After you RSVP, spread the word! Tell us @ASCO and let your followers know that you’ll attend the #ASCO12 Tweetup.